Credits and Returns
1. Order Cancellations
Customers may cancel an order that has not yet been delivered of regular stocked items within 7 days of purchase without penalty. We understand things happen. If you cancel your order after 7 Days from purchase, there will likely be a cancellation fee of 25% of the invoice value. This is because we will have incurred cost in getting your order ready for delivery. If however, we find that your order has not been processed during this time, there will be NO charge. Any order which includes Special Order Items (meaning products not regularly stocked by The Beaumont Studio) cannot be cancelled or returned, as these specialist items are not part of our core range. Therefore we will ask you to be extra sure before placing an order for any Special Order items.
2. Faulty Goods
Any goods which are deemed faulty can be returned to The Beaumont Studio store you purchased from (or location as nominated by The Beaumont Studio) for a full credit or exchange. Return freight costs will be the responsibility of The Beaumont Studio. We stand by all the products we sell.
In accordance with the Customer Bill of rights, customers can return all regular stocked goods within 7 days of the original purchase date for a full refund. After 7 days from the date of purchase and within 1 month of the purchase date, customers can return any regular stocked items, under the following conditions:
- Any order which includes Special Order Items (meaning products not regularly stocked by The Beaumont Studio) cannot be cancelled or returned, as these specialist items are not part of our core range. Therefore we will ask you to be extra sure before placing an order for any Special Order items.
- Only quantities of 3 complete boxes or more will be accepted for return / credit – the reason for this is we recommend to all customers to keep a minimum supply of spare tiles for future maintenance or repairs.
- Only full complete box lots will be accepted in original, undamaged packaging – other customers will only buy this product in full boxes.
- All Products must be in saleable condition.
- Customers must present their original invoice, receipt or proof of purchase.
- The Beaumont Studio will provide a refund at the rate of their purchase price minus a 25% charge. This charge is in recognition of the costs incurred in preparing and delivering the product to you.
- Products must match the current batch we have in stock.
The above outline of The Beaumont Studio Credits & Returns Policy is to provide you a clear and simple outline of how we will manage any situations requiring the credit or return of items.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask our expert team.
Click here to download our Credits and Returns policy